samedi 14 avril 2012

Avant-propos!

Hi everyone, (en français plus bas!)
Happy day to you and welcome to artetvie.blogspot.com!
At the beginning of any relationship, it is important to be clear enough on what is expected, what is given and how you see things! I'm not asking you to through your life out of course, but for what you say,it should better be in the alignement of your overall attitude and expectations!
For this reason, today I will present you the way I'll usually present my posts.
(Straight away, let me apologise for the mistakes I will do and have already done, because I'm more frenchspeaking)
Since I want to share what I have in my basket both in english and in french, I will post in english with a french abstract, and next in french with and english abstract! You can imagine it will take me some time then to do this, that's why we will have for the beginning two post per month, right!?
That's all for today! Be healthy and Please let's go for the french abstract!

Résumé:
Bonjour à tous et très belle journée en toute chose!
Bienvenue sur artetvie.blogspot.com!
Au début de toute bonne relation, il faudrait de préférence être clair et vrai dans ce qu'on dit, souhaite ou partage. C'est pour cette raison que je vais vous présente comment seront mes prochains post (publications) dès maintenant.
Je parle mieux français qu'anglais, mais souhaite partager ce que j'ai dans les deux langues. Les post seront donc en français avec un résumé en anglais, et le suivant en anglais avec un résumé en français. Vous imaginez facilement que cela me demandera plus de temps c'est pourquoi pour un début, je ferrais deux post par mois, OK?!
Je m'excuse d'avance pour les fautes que je ferais (et que je dois déjà avoir faites) dans les deux langues!
Portez vous bien et à bientôt!
 
__________
Fabrice T

Aucun commentaire: